USA: Hot Topic Names Bruce Quinnell Chairman
Specialty retailer of music-licensed and music-influenced apparel, Hot Topic Inc, on Thursday announced the appointment of board member Bruce Quinnell to the role of chairman.
The California-based operator of more than 400 stores said Quinnell, who has been a director since 1998 and is a consultant to its retail businesses, will replace Robert Jaffe who left the role in June.
Commenting on the appointment, president and CEO, Betsy McLaughlin, said: "I have valued Bruce's broad retail and financial perspective ... and look forward to his strategic views and advice as we continue to work together to grow Hot Topic and Torrid."
Companies: Hot Topic Inc
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
If you're in the apparel industry, you've likely heard the term "nanotechnology" and its claims to revolutionise the marketplace writes Stacy Baker. It's being used to impart characteristics onto fabr...
Apparel retailer Hot Topic posted a net income for the fourth quarter of US$10.6m compared to $17.4m during the same period a year ago, in part due to impairment charges and gift card redemption issue...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' February sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' January sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available. ...
Mall-based retailer Hot Topic said Patricia Van Cleave, president of its Torrid division, has resigned to pursue other interests....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' November sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
The following is a general roundup of apparel and shoe chains' October sales results. The list will be updated as new results become available....
Apparel and accessories retailer Hot Topic Inc has announced two vice-president appointments and has reported a lowered second-quarter net income....
- Trump and the apparel industry – Infographic
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Mexico riots hit apparel retailers and shipments
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Cambodia clothing exports at risk from Brexit
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Apparel brands urge Bangladesh PM to address wages
- American Apparel to shutter all stores?
- JC Penney latest retailer to shutter stores?
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022