USA: Hot Topic Opens Torrid Stores
Hot Topic, Inc announced today that the first Torrid store opened on Wednesday, April 18, 2001 in the Brea Mall in Brea, Calif. The company also opened the Torrid Internet store last week. Torrid, a new test concept, is a mall-based specialty store featuring fashion forward plus-sized apparel, for young women ages 15 to 30. The store also carries shoes, intimate apparel, accessories and gifts. The company plans to open five additional Torrid stores in May 2001, one each in the market areas of San Diego; Denver; Omaha, Neb.; Boston; and Annapolis, Md.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- China leads US apparel sources with falling prices
- Vietnam grows share of US apparel imports in 2016
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Hard hit Turkish industry is not knocked out
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- VF Corp sees Q4 and FY earnings tumble
- US Q4 in brief – Macy's, Walmart, VF Corp
- Adidas and Burberry recognised for sustainability
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Sales at US clothing retailers jumped in January
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar