US: Hot Topic taps Mizicko to lead planning and allocation
Hot Topic Inc has hired Mark Mizicko as its senior vice president of planning and allocation, tasked with developing the youth fashion retailer's strategies in these areas.
Mizicko will lead the merchandise planning and allocation teams for both the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, and will report to Lisa Harper, the company's chief executive officer.
He joins the retailer from Gymboree Inc, where he most recently served as VP of marketing and logistics. Prior to Gymboree, Mizicko served in various planning and inventory management roles with Williams-Sonoma, The Gap and Limited Brands.
Hot Topic operates the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, which sell music/pop culture-licensed and music/pop culture-influenced apparel and accessories for young men and women.
US clothing retailer Hot Topic has appointed John Kyees to its board of directors and said he will serve as a member of its audit committee....
Retailer Hot Topic overturned last year's fourth quarter loss with a net profit of US$9m, despite a slight decrease in sales....
- Garment firms set sights on Vietnam amid TPP talks
- Garment manufacturers eye Myanmar outsourcing
- Changes in China cotton policies cause uncertainty
- Responsive supply chain key to Gap's growth plans
- String traceability tool goes back to basics
- Wage strike by Cambodia garment workers falls flat
- H&M still committed to higher wages and Bangladesh
- Vietnam Q1 textile and garment exports surge 21.9%
- Alliance inspections more than 50% complete
- Adidas supplier factory strike enters second week
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Antimicrobial fibres, fabrics and apparel: innovative weapons against infection
- Trade and trade policy: clothing imports, consumer expenditure and trends in five emerging markets: Brazil, Colombia, India, Kazakhstan and Peru, 4th quarter 2013
- Sustainable Textiles for Apparel: Fact, Fiction and Future Prospects
- Jeans in Italy