US: Hot Topic taps Mizicko to lead planning and allocation
Hot Topic Inc has hired Mark Mizicko as its senior vice president of planning and allocation, tasked with developing the youth fashion retailer's strategies in these areas.
Mizicko will lead the merchandise planning and allocation teams for both the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, and will report to Lisa Harper, the company's chief executive officer.
He joins the retailer from Gymboree Inc, where he most recently served as VP of marketing and logistics. Prior to Gymboree, Mizicko served in various planning and inventory management roles with Williams-Sonoma, The Gap and Limited Brands.
Hot Topic operates the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, which sell music/pop culture-licensed and music/pop culture-influenced apparel and accessories for young men and women.
An interactive databank with intelligence on the major apparel sourcing countries
US clothing retailer Hot Topic has appointed John Kyees to its board of directors and said he will serve as a member of its audit committee....
Retailer Hot Topic overturned last year's fourth quarter loss with a net profit of US$9m, despite a slight decrease in sales....
- Yuan devaluation impact mixed for garment firms
- Will Vietnam struggle with impending trade deals?
- Nicaragua apparel and shoe firms to double in size
- The new age of disruption on apparel production
- China devaluation: what’s the big deal?
- H&M scaling up living wage effort to key suppliers
- Myanmar approves first minimum wage
- US Q2 in brief: G-III, Shoe Carnival, J Crew
- EU clothing buyers should brace for higher prices
- Adidas seeking to resolve shoe supplier dispute
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global market review of lingerie - forecasts to 2020
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020