US: Hot Topic taps Mizicko to lead planning and allocation
Hot Topic Inc has hired Mark Mizicko as its senior vice president of planning and allocation, tasked with developing the youth fashion retailer's strategies in these areas.
Mizicko will lead the merchandise planning and allocation teams for both the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, and will report to Lisa Harper, the company's chief executive officer.
He joins the retailer from Gymboree Inc, where he most recently served as VP of marketing and logistics. Prior to Gymboree, Mizicko served in various planning and inventory management roles with Williams-Sonoma, The Gap and Limited Brands.
Hot Topic operates the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, which sell music/pop culture-licensed and music/pop culture-influenced apparel and accessories for young men and women.
US clothing retailer Hot Topic has appointed John Kyees to its board of directors and said he will serve as a member of its audit committee....
Retailer Hot Topic overturned last year's fourth quarter loss with a net profit of US$9m, despite a slight decrease in sales....
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- H&M goes green with Conscious Denim
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- TPP talks "make progress" but issues remain
- Adidas defends position despite investor unrest
- Ultrasonic execs disappear along with company cash
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details