US: Hot Topic taps Mizicko to lead planning and allocation
Hot Topic Inc has hired Mark Mizicko as its senior vice president of planning and allocation, tasked with developing the youth fashion retailer's strategies in these areas.
Mizicko will lead the merchandise planning and allocation teams for both the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, and will report to Lisa Harper, the company's chief executive officer.
He joins the retailer from Gymboree Inc, where he most recently served as VP of marketing and logistics. Prior to Gymboree, Mizicko served in various planning and inventory management roles with Williams-Sonoma, The Gap and Limited Brands.
Hot Topic operates the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, which sell music/pop culture-licensed and music/pop culture-influenced apparel and accessories for young men and women.
US clothing retailer Hot Topic has appointed John Kyees to its board of directors and said he will serve as a member of its audit committee....
Retailer Hot Topic overturned last year's fourth quarter loss with a net profit of US$9m, despite a slight decrease in sales....
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- COMMENT: Skills or new technology?
- Who has signed the Bangladesh safety accord?
- South Africa to grow grass for recyclable textiles
- Activewear driving US apparel spend
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Delta Galil open to M&A as profit grows
- Sri Lanka and Bangladesh FTA talks underway
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead