US: Hot Topic taps Mizicko to lead planning and allocation
Hot Topic Inc has hired Mark Mizicko as its senior vice president of planning and allocation, tasked with developing the youth fashion retailer's strategies in these areas.
Mizicko will lead the merchandise planning and allocation teams for both the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, and will report to Lisa Harper, the company's chief executive officer.
He joins the retailer from Gymboree Inc, where he most recently served as VP of marketing and logistics. Prior to Gymboree, Mizicko served in various planning and inventory management roles with Williams-Sonoma, The Gap and Limited Brands.
Hot Topic operates the Hot Topic and Torrid brands, which sell music/pop culture-licensed and music/pop culture-influenced apparel and accessories for young men and women.
US clothing retailer Hot Topic has appointed John Kyees to its board of directors and said he will serve as a member of its audit committee....
Retailer Hot Topic overturned last year's fourth quarter loss with a net profit of US$9m, despite a slight decrease in sales....
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Tesco's H1 profit plunge: What the analysts say
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Collapsed Cambodia factory had structural issues
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre