USA: Hot Topic's Net Sales Up 35 Per Cent In November
US-based retailer Hot Topic Inc, which sells music-licensed apparel, accessories and gift items for men and women aged 12-22, said on Thursday that same-store sales rose 3.4 per cent during November. In a statement, the retailer said total sales for the four weeks ended December 1 increased 35 per cent to $26.9 million from $20 m a year ago, while for the year-to-date period, same-store sales increased 3.9 per cent, with total sales up 35 per cent to $253.9m from $188.7m last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"