AUSTRALIA: Hot Tuna in successful relaunch
Hot Tuna (International) said today (13 October) it has successfully relaunched the Hot Tuna brand into the Australian surf market after buying the licensing rights for the Hot Tuna brand in Australia in July.
The company has secured orders with a range of independent surf retailers who will receive their initial orders during November, the start of the Australian summer.
It has also opened an account with Point Break, one of the biggest retailers in Indonesia.
Lifestyle apparel brand Hot Tuna has signed four new distribution deals for the European market....
Surfing apparel brand Hot Tuna (International) Plc today (12 October) said it has relaunched into the UK market with several orders for spring/summer 2007 secured from several independents and major r...
Surf-inspired apparel brand Hot Tuna has appointed supermodel and lingerie entrepreneur Elle Macpherson as an executive director as it re-launches its brand....
Lifestyle apparel brand Hot Tuna has announced the acquisition of its Australian licensee Hot Tuna Holdings Pty Ltd from MCU Pty Ltd....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth