EUROPE: Hot Tuna signs new distribution deals
Lifestyle apparel brand Hot Tuna has signed four new distribution deals for the European market.
The deals, which are for the company's spring/summer 2007 ranges, cover Spain, Ireland, Portugal and the Canary Islands.
The agreements are with Jauvid Gamont SA for Spain and Andorra; Big Wave for Portugal; Grelo Sports for the Canary Islands and Magillgroup for Northern Ireland.
Hot Tuna executive chairman Ranjit Murugason said: "These distribution agreements form the basis of Hot Tuna's launch in some key European markets. The size of each distributor's respective account base will ensure that our product will gain good visibility in these important markets.
"We look forward to proactively working with our new distributors to roll-out Hot Tuna product in Europe and will be working closely with them to tailor product development and marketing to each local market."
It is envisaged that each distributor will receive their initial orders in March 2007, in advance of Easter and the European summer season.
As well as distributing its goods through independent surf lifestyle retailers, Hot Tuna intends to distribute through several major European retailers.
The company has this year bought out its Australian and US subsidiaries and relaunched in the Australian and UK markets.
Surf-based lifestyle apparel brand Hot Tuna (International) Plc has hired Niels Juul as its new chief executive officer with effect from 1 June....
Hot Tuna (International) said today (13 October) it has successfully relaunched the Hot Tuna brand into the Australian surf market after buying the licensing rights for the Hot Tuna brand in Australia...
Surfing apparel brand Hot Tuna (International) Plc today (12 October) said it has relaunched into the UK market with several orders for spring/summer 2007 secured from several independents and major r...
Surf-inspired apparel brand Hot Tuna has appointed supermodel and lingerie entrepreneur Elle Macpherson as an executive director as it re-launches its brand....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack