UK: House Of Fraser FY Profit Climbs To £26.5m
The firm, which owns the Rackhams, Army & Navy and Dickens & Jones chains, said in a statement one-off charges cut that pre-tax figure to £17.8m.
"We have made a significant impact on efficiencies across the business and reduced our ongoing cost and debt levels," said chief executive John Coleman in a statement.
He added several financial buyers had approached it recently but said it the firm not engaged in any buy-out discussions with them.
Companies: House of Fraser
Space planning isn't a new concept, but its applications, as well as benefits to apparel companies, are continuing to evolve says Stacy Baker....
Department store retailer House of Fraser has reported a 4.6% growth in yearly profits, and said it enjoyed better-than-predicted trading at the start of its new year...
Department store chain House of Fraser said early talks over a potential sale of the company have stopped....
Department store chain House of Fraser is in very preliminary takeover talks after being approached by private equity firm Apax Partners, a House of Fraser spokesperson confirmed to just-style....
Department store chain House of Fraser has enjoyed a 34.2% net sales rise for the 6-week period ended 7 January, driven by the acquisitions of Jenners and Beatties and new store openings....
Upmarket department store Liberty has announced the banning of fur items from its store following mounting pressure from animal rights campaigners....
Department store operator Debenhams is planning to grow its business into India, and is also considering expanding into the Chinese market....
Department store chain James Beattie has confirmed that it has received a second bid approach for its business, following its agreement to be bought by competitor House of Fraser for £69.4 million. ...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack