UK: House of Fraser hires director of e-commerce
UK department store chain House of Fraser has announced the appointment of Andy Harding to the position of director of e-commerce.
Reporting to Robin Terrell, executive director of multi-channel and international, Harding joins the business on Monday 31 January. He replaces Peter Callaway who has retired from the role.
Harding most recently held the position of director of multi-channel and account sales at stationery retailer Ryman.
Terrell said: "We’re extremely excited to welcome Andy to the House of Fraser multi-channel team at such a pivotal time in our development. Andy brings a wealth of experience and knowledge that will be invaluable in delivering the next stage of our e-commerce strategy."
Administrators say it is business as usual for the Peter Werth and Pink Soda brands after private equity investors withdrew their support....
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- TPP likely to lead to rise in US apparel imports
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify
- Labour may limit Malaysia TPP apparel shipments