UK: House of Fraser hires director of e-commerce
UK department store chain House of Fraser has announced the appointment of Andy Harding to the position of director of e-commerce.
Reporting to Robin Terrell, executive director of multi-channel and international, Harding joins the business on Monday 31 January. He replaces Peter Callaway who has retired from the role.
Harding most recently held the position of director of multi-channel and account sales at stationery retailer Ryman.
Terrell said: "We’re extremely excited to welcome Andy to the House of Fraser multi-channel team at such a pivotal time in our development. Andy brings a wealth of experience and knowledge that will be invaluable in delivering the next stage of our e-commerce strategy."
Administrators say it is business as usual for the Peter Werth and Pink Soda brands after private equity investors withdrew their support....
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Improving traceability a key industry challenge
- Retailer Austin Reed goes into administration
- Inditex renews global trade union agreement
- C&A selects PLM to boost product development