UK: House of Fraser hires director of e-commerce
UK department store chain House of Fraser has announced the appointment of Andy Harding to the position of director of e-commerce.
Reporting to Robin Terrell, executive director of multi-channel and international, Harding joins the business on Monday 31 January. He replaces Peter Callaway who has retired from the role.
Harding most recently held the position of director of multi-channel and account sales at stationery retailer Ryman.
Terrell said: "We’re extremely excited to welcome Andy to the House of Fraser multi-channel team at such a pivotal time in our development. Andy brings a wealth of experience and knowledge that will be invaluable in delivering the next stage of our e-commerce strategy."
Administrators say it is business as usual for the Peter Werth and Pink Soda brands after private equity investors withdrew their support....
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Next H1: What the analysts say
- China and Vietnam lead US apparel imports in July
- THE FLANARANT: Understand win-win or lose out
- US apparel retailers' August 2014 sales roundup
- Hanesbrands axes Costa Rican jobs in Vietnam move
- Brandix selects first "game-changing" innovations
- VF taps Nike exec to lead innovation centres
- Apparel fuels global manufacturing downturn
- Bagir to invest in Ethiopia as H1 loss deepens
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Cut and Sew Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details