UK: House of Fraser launches Label Lab
Department store chain House of Fraser has announced the launch of a new men's wear range called Label Lab.
The urban, casualwear men's clothing collection includes leather shirts, biker jackets and work-wear inspired denim made from woven cotton and jersey. Label Lab aims to appeal to musicians and artists, it said.
The marketing campaign is being fronted by Tall Ships, an emerging Brighton-based three-piece band who will feature within the brand's print and digital media content, the retailer added.
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015