UK: House of Fraser launches Label Lab
Department store chain House of Fraser has announced the launch of a new men's wear range called Label Lab.
The urban, casualwear men's clothing collection includes leather shirts, biker jackets and work-wear inspired denim made from woven cotton and jersey. Label Lab aims to appeal to musicians and artists, it said.
The marketing campaign is being fronted by Tall Ships, an emerging Brighton-based three-piece band who will feature within the brand's print and digital media content, the retailer added.
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- Is China really going through a slump?
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- US Q1 in brief - Sears, Abercrombie & Fitch
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses