UK: House of Fraser launches Label Lab
Department store chain House of Fraser has announced the launch of a new men's wear range called Label Lab.
The urban, casualwear men's clothing collection includes leather shirts, biker jackets and work-wear inspired denim made from woven cotton and jersey. Label Lab aims to appeal to musicians and artists, it said.
The marketing campaign is being fronted by Tall Ships, an emerging Brighton-based three-piece band who will feature within the brand's print and digital media content, the retailer added.
- Why should brands care about China cotton?
- New Gap CEO set to tackle “aesthetic issue”
- Low labour cost countries linked to highest risks
- Falling euro adds to Bangladesh production woes
- China cotton: implications and opportunities
- M&S Asia head quits as China stores to close
- Gap names new design head amid mixed Q4
- Pay rise mulled for Sri Lanka garment workers
- US labour concerns at Honduras apparel makers
- JC Penney share price falls on Q4 loss
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019