UK: House of Fraser launches Label Lab
Department store chain House of Fraser has announced the launch of a new men's wear range called Label Lab.
The urban, casualwear men's clothing collection includes leather shirts, biker jackets and work-wear inspired denim made from woven cotton and jersey. Label Lab aims to appeal to musicians and artists, it said.
The marketing campaign is being fronted by Tall Ships, an emerging Brighton-based three-piece band who will feature within the brand's print and digital media content, the retailer added.
- Marks & Spencer to extend mobile phone monitoring
- China tightens on corporate social responsibility
- Outdoor industry's future must be more inclusive
- Factoring: a lifeline for apparel suppliers?
- Asos FY profit drop: What the analysts say
- Adidas "Reebok sale" would be admittance of defeat
- Cambodia clothing factory collapse injures eight
- H&M and The North Face commit to responsible down
- Bangladesh taps factory inspectors ahead of review
- Coats to open new zip factory in Bangladesh
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Vietnam