UK: House of Fraser launches Label Lab
Department store chain House of Fraser has announced the launch of a new men's wear range called Label Lab.
The urban, casualwear men's clothing collection includes leather shirts, biker jackets and work-wear inspired denim made from woven cotton and jersey. Label Lab aims to appeal to musicians and artists, it said.
The marketing campaign is being fronted by Tall Ships, an emerging Brighton-based three-piece band who will feature within the brand's print and digital media content, the retailer added.
- US fashion firms share their sourcing strategies
- How apparel retailers should react to Brexit
- Cost biggest barrier to Bangladesh RMG remediation
- Britain votes for Brexit – what happens next?
- Lies and statistics – the sustainability version
- Columbia rain jacket a milestone in sustainability
- Bangladesh firm comes top in World Textile Awards
- Myanmar factories prepare for compliance training
- ILO decent work in global supply chains criticised
- Ten key trends in apparel and footwear markets
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in Indonesia– Market Summary & Forecasts
- Clothing & Footwear Retailing in China – Market Summary & Forecasts
- Nike Inc in Apparel and Footwear (World)