UK: House of Fraser's womenswear exec Winstanley to step down
UK department store retailer House of Fraser has confirmed its executive director of womenswear, Allan Winstanley, will step down from his role next month.
Winstanley will leave after nine years with the group. It is understood he is leaving to join Dutch department store de Bijenkorf.
"House of Fraser confirms that Allan Winstanley, executive director womenswear, accessories and beauty will be leaving House of Fraser in March 2014 to pursue a career opportunity overseas. We thank him for his contribution to House of Fraser over the years and wish him all success."
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the global apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate so...
Online retailer Shop Direct, operator of the Very and Littlewoods brands, has tapped Gap's European buying director Zoe Matthews as its first fashion director....
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the home textile industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate soci...
- New scenarios driving sustainability in textiles
- New wage ladder lifts workers towards living wages
- US retailers to face logistics issues into 2015
- Cambodia employers and unions unhappy at wage rise
- Uzbekistan forces more adults into cotton harvest
- Bangladesh worker dies as factory boiler ruptures
- Coats launches new services business in Vietnam
- Eight footwear factories lead on social compliance
- Global unions join forces on apparel wage poverty
- US firms eye Vietnam footwear growth ahead of TPP