UK: House of Fraser's womenswear exec Winstanley to step down
UK department store retailer House of Fraser has confirmed its executive director of womenswear, Allan Winstanley, will step down from his role next month.
Winstanley will leave after nine years with the group. It is understood he is leaving to join Dutch department store de Bijenkorf.
"House of Fraser confirms that Allan Winstanley, executive director womenswear, accessories and beauty will be leaving House of Fraser in March 2014 to pursue a career opportunity overseas. We thank him for his contribution to House of Fraser over the years and wish him all success."
What key strengths and strategies are helping retailers to take the lead? Building fully integrated and flexible supply chains, with an end-to-end focus on ethics and responsibility will help to separ...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the home textile industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate soci...
One of the biggest challenges - and opportunities - facing the apparel industry in 2015 is how best to embrace the omni-channel retail model, improve the shopping experience, and respond with new supp...
Our new Amazon Annual Best seller reports are available on a consultancy basis and deeply mine our own Amazon Trackers research and employ some unique in house modeling techniques. Harnessing insights...
Prominent Europe has added the Simon Carter shirt, tie and tailoring business to its portfolio of brands, through a licensing deal....
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Is China really going through a slump?
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- TPP likely to lead to rise in US apparel imports
- Can supplier ratings reform purchasing practices?
- Gap to close 75 stores amid "disastrous" Q1
- H&M criticised for India, Cambodia labour abuses
- US Q1 in brief: Buckle, Destination XL
- Victoria's Secret discontinue swimwear to simplify
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?