GERMANY: Hucke Eyes International Expansion Drive
The company, which recently acquired US-based sports apparel business Venice Beach for $7 million, said it sees exports generating 70 per cent of its annual sales compared to the current 54 per cent.
Hucke enjoyed sales of 149 million euros last year and expects that figure to grow to 175 million euros in the current fiscal year ending April 30, 2004.
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Where next for retailers in a saturated market?
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- Inventory risk shifts in favour of retailers
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020