CANADA: Hudson's Bay IPO to raise CAD365m
Hudson's Bay, which operates 90 stores in Canada under The Bay and Home Outfitters chains, and Lord & Taylor in the US, plans to sell 21m shares at $17.00 each. The decision to return to the Toronto Stock Exchange values the retailer at $2.04bn.
Trading under the HBC symbol is expected to start on the closing of the offer. The offering will include a treasury offering of 14.7m shares and a secondary offering of 6.8m by Hudson's Bay Co (Luxembourg), which will raise CAD250m.
The net proceeds will be used to repay the company's debt and Hudson's Bay Co (Luxembourg) will continue to hold 98m shares, or 82% of the outstanding stock.
The IPO is being made through a syndicate of underwriters led by RBC Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets, CIBC and BofA Merrill Lynch, who will act as joint bookrunners.
PVH has entered a distribution partnership with department store operator Hudson's Bay to sell its Tommy Hilfiger women's wear line in its stores. ...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company has seen its fourth-quarter net profit nearly halve, after it was forced to clear inventory at its Lord & Taylor stores across the US after Hurr...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay has promoted Eileen DiLeo to executive vice president of stores for its Lord & Taylor and namesake brands, replacing Debbie Edwards who is retiring....
- Global supply chain trends at Sourcing at MAGIC
- Why voters don’t want more global supply chains
- Denim and athleisure top picks for back-to-school
- What's 3D-printing doing for apparel and footwear?
- Labelling – The importance of the fine print
- H&M takes action over Myanmar child labour breach
- Vietnam garment industry calls for strategy update
- Nike and Apollo create supply chain partnership
- US Q2 in brief - Express, The Buckle, Stein Mart
- Li & Fung joins FTA in sustainable sourcing pledge
- Too Many Standards
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Under Armour, Inc. (UA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- THE GAP, INC.: Retailing - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Analysis