CANADA: Hudson's Bay IPO to raise CAD365m
Hudson's Bay, which operates 90 stores in Canada under The Bay and Home Outfitters chains, and Lord & Taylor in the US, plans to sell 21m shares at $17.00 each. The decision to return to the Toronto Stock Exchange values the retailer at $2.04bn.
Trading under the HBC symbol is expected to start on the closing of the offer. The offering will include a treasury offering of 14.7m shares and a secondary offering of 6.8m by Hudson's Bay Co (Luxembourg), which will raise CAD250m.
The net proceeds will be used to repay the company's debt and Hudson's Bay Co (Luxembourg) will continue to hold 98m shares, or 82% of the outstanding stock.
The IPO is being made through a syndicate of underwriters led by RBC Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets, CIBC and BofA Merrill Lynch, who will act as joint bookrunners.
PVH has entered a distribution partnership with department store operator Hudson's Bay to sell its Tommy Hilfiger women's wear line in its stores. ...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company has seen its fourth-quarter net profit nearly halve, after it was forced to clear inventory at its Lord & Taylor stores across the US after Hurr...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay has promoted Eileen DiLeo to executive vice president of stores for its Lord & Taylor and namesake brands, replacing Debbie Edwards who is retiring....
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report