CANADA: Hudson's Bay IPO to raise CAD365m
Hudson's Bay, which operates 90 stores in Canada under The Bay and Home Outfitters chains, and Lord & Taylor in the US, plans to sell 21m shares at $17.00 each. The decision to return to the Toronto Stock Exchange values the retailer at $2.04bn.
Trading under the HBC symbol is expected to start on the closing of the offer. The offering will include a treasury offering of 14.7m shares and a secondary offering of 6.8m by Hudson's Bay Co (Luxembourg), which will raise CAD250m.
The net proceeds will be used to repay the company's debt and Hudson's Bay Co (Luxembourg) will continue to hold 98m shares, or 82% of the outstanding stock.
The IPO is being made through a syndicate of underwriters led by RBC Capital Markets, BMO Capital Markets, CIBC and BofA Merrill Lynch, who will act as joint bookrunners.
PVH has entered a distribution partnership with department store operator Hudson's Bay to sell its Tommy Hilfiger women's wear line in its stores. ...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay Company has seen its fourth-quarter net profit nearly halve, after it was forced to clear inventory at its Lord & Taylor stores across the US after Hurr...
Canadian department store retailer Hudson's Bay has promoted Eileen DiLeo to executive vice president of stores for its Lord & Taylor and namesake brands, replacing Debbie Edwards who is retiring....
- Alliance and Accord urged to harmonise efforts
- India's labour law reforms edge a step closer
- Retailers voice concerns on Scottish independence
- Improved supplier capabilities benefit Next
- Tesco update: What the analysts say
- Under Armour "resonating strongly" with consumers
- Apparel is third-largest re-shored US sector
- Trial cotton subsidy scheme underway in China
- China dye-maker to shut after desert pollution
- Bangladesh urged to tackle ongoing safety issues
- Apparel Market in China to 2018 - Market Size, Trends, and Forecasts
- Wool in the 21st Century: new prospects for a familiar fibre
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Ethiopia - ISA Country Report