CANADA: Hudson's Bay promotes Greller to head up outlets
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has appointed Jonathan Greller to head up its outlet stores.
Greller, previously group SVP for Hudson's Bay and Lord & Taylor, has been promoted to the role with immediate effect. He will lead all three group banners: Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Lord & Taylor and Hudson's Bay outlets.
"This is an exciting time for HBC and the Saks brand, as we look forward to our expansion into Canada," said Richard Baker, CEO of Hudson's Bay.
"Jonathan's experience and proven track record of success will help drive our growth strategy and elevate the Saks Off 5th experience on both sides of the border, and further develop the outlet platform for our Lord & Taylor and Hudson's Bay banners."
Last month, Hudson's Bay promoted its COO, Donald Watros, to the newly-expanded role of group president.
The appointment came a week after the company reported widening net losses in its third-quarter. The losses were mainly due to the cost of buying US-based luxury retailer Saks for US$2.9bn, which closed in November.
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has appointed retail veteran Gerald Storch as chief executive....
Hudson's Bay Company - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service off...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has narrowed its net loss in the third quarter and reaffirmed its guidance for the full year....
Hudson's Bay Company (HBC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by ...
Canadian department store operator Hudson's Bay Company has outlined a US$1.25bn refinancing plan that will allow it to improve and renovate its Saks flagship store....
The company’s strategic aim is to continue focusing on department stores and its flagship Hudson’s Bay brand across Canada, with particularly strong support for the top 10 outlets with highest volume ...
The Hudson’s Bay Co is directing its focus on the company’s department store retail segment and its flagship, The Bay, stores across Canada. These have been undergoing changes to attract more affluent...
In Canada, the apparel and footwear market saw modest growth overall, with dollar value unfavourably affected by retail competition and expanding online options that frequently feature price promotion...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- Connected sourcing networks ease payment problems
- Fashion brands facing strong dollar “headwind”
- Tommy Hilfiger digital showroom to reduce samples
- Talks underway on Myanmar minimum wage
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- C&A to boost opportunities for women in India
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead