CANADA: Hudson's Bay Selects MicroStrategy Software
Canadian retail giant Hudson's Bay Co has signed a $1 million-plus deal with MicroStrategy Inc for its enterprise-wide standard for accessing, analysing and sharing information. The Virginia-based software company said the deal means nearly 5,000 store managers, company executives, financial and marketing analysts, and outside vendor personnel will be able to use the platform.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again