CANADA: Hudson's Bay Signs Country Casuals Deal
The company said the pact with UK-based Austin Reed Group Plc will see the line, which is aimed at women aged over 40, debut in 10 of its stores in the Greater Toronto Area this spring.
Further details were not released but Hudson said the new line forms part of its aim to build "differentiated assortments through private, captive and national brand exclusivity offering within the HBC family of stores".
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Retail group Austin Reed is renaming its sub-brand Minosa and adding it back to women's wear stable CC....
Clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported improved sales at its namesake chain, but reported less uplifting trading at the CC business....
High-street clothing retailer Austin Reed has reported disappointing results for the first half of the year, posting a loss of £1.1 million for the six months ended 13 August....
Retail group Austin Reed has revealed plans to abbreviate the name of its Country Casuals division to CC....
Upscale clothing retailer Austin Reed Group Plc has reported a 3 per cent fall in same-store turnover for the 18 weeks ended 4 June....
Upscale clothing chain Austin Reed Group Plc says finance director Geoff Gibson is to quit his position when his 12-month contract comes to an end....
High-street retailer Austin Reed is still struggling to turn around its Country Casuals womenswear unit, despite sales at its core namesake chain reporting promising growth....
Business, casual and golf wear producer Hartmarx has posted almost doubled first-quarter earnings on a sales increase and better gross margin rate....
- No US rush to Myanmar despite end to sanctions
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Investment continues in Ethiopia clothing sector
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Driving ban intensifies Myanmar logistics hurdles
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Trump bolsters "buy American" with executive order
- Start-ups chosen to re-think fashion industry
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts