VIETNAM: Hue Builds New US$17 Million Textile Plant
As part of a development initiative for Vietnam's textile industry, a new 50,000 machine textile mill is being built by the Hue Textile and Garment Company. The mill, which will go into production in 2003, will cost VN$262bn (US$17m), and will make use of equipment and technologies from Germany, Japan and Switzerland. It will employ 400 workers, bringing the total workforce employed by the company up to 2,600.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth