Hugo Boss brand officer to speak at IAF Convention
Hugo Boss chief brand officer, Christoph Auhagen, is to deliver the keynote presentation at the International Apparel Federation's (IAF) 31st World Fashion Convention later this year.
Auhagen, who is responsible for brand management, creative management, sourcing and manufacturing at German fashion company Hugo Boss, will deliver his presentation on the opening day of the conference.
"With Auhagen of Hugo Boss as keynote speaker the IAF Convention in Istanbul is establishing itself again as the major conference in the global fashion industry," said IAF president Rahul Mehta.
Taking place in Istanbul, Turkey, from 14-15 October, alongside the 8th Istanbul Fashion Conference, the event will highlight the developments that are rejuvenating and strengthening the fashion industry. It will also look at investments in local skills, investments in corporate social responsibility (CSR) and sustainability, in products, in supply chain management and in marketing.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A global union has used the first annual general meeting with Hugo Boss's new chief executive officer Mark Langer to criticise the luxury fashion brand's production conditions in Turkey. ...
German fashion brand Hugo Boss has appointed its chief financial officer Mark Langer as its new chief executive officer after 'careful' consideration....
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Adidas to digitalise Speedfactory concept
- Nike filed patent for "reinforced denim"
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- M&S extends sourcing deal with Lindsey brothers
- Adidas and Reebok top transparency index
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report