GERMANY: Hugo Boss Chief Eyeing Acquisitions
German fashion house Hugo Boss wants to acquire a well-known international luxury brand, the group's chairman-designate Bruno Saezler said in a magazine article published on Thursday. "We're mulling a number of acquisitions," Saelzer told leading business weekly WirtschaftsWoche. "It would have to be an international brand which still has growth potential. In any case, it must correspond to the segment we're active in or even belong to the luxury segment."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores