GERMANY: Hugo Boss in talks for China JV - report
German fashion brand Hugo Boss is discussing a joint venture with Chinese retailer Rainbow Group, according to a press report.
The company may turn its current franchise deal with Rainbow into a joint-venture agreement, sources told news outlet Reuters, in a bid to grow its operations in China.
Spokespeople for Hugo Boss refused to comment on the report.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Bulgaria, with its population of 7.6m, joined the EU on 1 January 2007, together with Romania. From 2000-2007 it looked as if Bulgaria would take over Romania's role as the biggest eastern European ap...
Turkey's clothing and textile sector has rebounded this year on the back of strong sales to Europe and emerging markets, with clothing exports up 11% to US$9.5bn as of August 2010, and textile exports...
German fashion house Hugo Boss posted strong rises in earnings and sales in the third quarter, buoyed by double-digit currency-neutral sales growth across all regions....
Fashion company Hugo Boss recorded surges in revenue and earnings in its third quarter, leading the business to raise its full-year outlook....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- EU eyes mandatory due diligence for apparel supply
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- US Q4 in brief – Oxford Industries, Shoe Carnival
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Target unveils "ambitious" store re-design plans
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective