GERMANY: Hugo Boss lining up Indian JV - report
Hugo Boss is reportedly in talks with prospective retail partners in India to help it expand in the country.
Madura Garments and real estate major DLF have both been linked to a possible franchise tie-up with the German fashion group, according to Indian newspaper The Economic Times.
Spokespeople for Hugo Boss were not immediately available to comment today (18 September).
OptiTex is releasing an Arabic version of its design software, in a move to expand its reach to fashion firms in countries such as Tunisia, Kuwait, Egypt and Saudi Arabia....
German fashion firm Hugo Boss has withdrawn the appointment of Klaus-Gerhard Bierbrauer as COO and board member in charge of purchasing, production and logistics....
German fashion firm Hugo Boss' management is evaluating how best to reorganise its corporate structure, with a small number job losses a possibility, just-style has learnt....
Hugo Boss managing board member André Maeder will be leaving at the end of the month to become CEO of Swiss clothing retailer Charles Vögele Group....
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"