GERMANY: Hugo Boss plans further flagships, acquisitions
Upmarket goods firm Hugo Boss is planning to open further flagship stores as well as making international acquisitions, CEO Bruno Saelzer told Sueddeutsche Zeitung.
According to Saelzer, acquisitions are faster and more efficient than expanding organically.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The news that private equity firms are to buy majority stakes in both the Limited Stores and Express retail chains is just the latest example of the growing presence of private equity in the global ap...
The clothing market in the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is experiencing stellar growth on the back of rising consumer spending, a surge in tourists, and 145% growth in retail space as new malls and shop...
Hugo Boss Group said that earnings for the first half of the financial year jumped 14% to EUR90m (US$123.23m), with Central and Eastern European markets making particularly strong sales contributions....
Garments and shoes figured predominantly among around 15,000 fake articles of leading brands symbolically shredded or crushed by steam roller in the port Nice recently by French Customs in the presen...
Sanjiv Singh has been named CEO of German men's wear brand Baeumler and will assume his new duties in the next few months....
Tavex Group, the premium denim manufacturer based in Madrid, Spain, has opened a sales and service office at 131 Spring Street in New York City's SoHo district....
London-based private equity fund Permira has increased its stake in Valentino Fashion Group SpA to 60.2% as it prepares to launch a full buyout offer for the Italian luxury-goods maker....
Brown Shoe took its second leap into Asia in less than a week late Tuesday (19 June) when it announced that it would open more than 500 stores in China through a joint venture in which it will hold a ...
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar