GERMANY: Hugo Boss Posts Q1 Profit Of EUR56.6m
Hugo Boss AG today indicated that 2002 sales would rise 5 per cent to 1.15 billion euros. The forecast was made on the basis of sales and net income during the first quarter. Sales in Europe rose 7 per cent in the first quarter to 262 million euros, but German sales fell 2 per cent to 87.9 million euros and US figures dipped 19 per cent.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"