FRANCE: Hugo Boss Tries Out Womenswear
The new Boss Women boutique has 1,400 sq ft of retail space and is located in the Palais des Congres shopping centre. The next two shops will open within the week.
Boss Women is planning a serious publicity blitz beginning this week and will include advertisements in the big fashion and lifestyle magazines.
Boss Women, designed by Grit Seymour, made its debut in Milan in October when it showed its spring collection. The company plans for its women's business to match, and possibly surpass, the existing men's business.
Companies: Hugo Boss AG
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
The ex-boss of collapsed department store chain Allders is in discussions to take over the lead of supermarket giant Tesco's clothing division, according to a report in The Sunday Times newspaper....
German clothing firm Hugo Boss has criticised the Turkish government's tax policy in the country's free trade zones, saying that they have prevented the company from setting up a major production hub ...
Wang Shenyang, Chairman of China Chamber of Commerce for Imports and Exports of Textiles, said that Pakistan and China need to work with each other to boost the development of textiles trade....
Luxury goods giant Hugo Boss AG plans to grow sales from its Boss Woman unit by approximately 30 per cent to almost €90 million this year, chief executive officer Bruno Saelzer told German magazine Eu...
Italian clothing and textiles group Marzotto does not plan any "extraordinary operations" for the Hugo Boss brand, Reuters quoted chairman Antonio Favrin as saying....
Colombian clothing distributor Le Collezioni has agreed a contract with Italian garment maker Loro Piana to exclusively distribute its products in Colombia....
Luxury goods company Hugo Boss AG is planning to grow its shoes and accessories divisions over the coming years in order to capitalise on growing sales in those sectors, Financial Times Deutschland qu...
Fashion and textiles group Marzotto SpA said first-quarter 2005 sales and profits grew on good performances at its Hugo Boss and Valentino clothing units....
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – Destination XL Group, Caleres
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective