FRANCE: Hugo Boss Tries Out Womenswear
Hugo Boss, the menswear brand, opened the first of three freestanding stores for women in Paris last week. The new Boss Women boutique has 1,400 sq ft of retail space and is located in the Palais des Congres shopping centre. The next two shops will open within the week. Boss Women is planning a serious publicity blitz beginning this week and will include advertisements in the big fashion and lifestyle magazines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Pentland Brands reveals Berghaus factory list
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts