UK: Hugo Moves Into Mailbox
Designer menswear company Hugo Boss has become the latest high fashion name to announce it is opening a flagship branch in Birmingham. The cutting-edge clothing company will launch its largest store outside London - 4,000 sq ft - at The Mailbox, the Birmingham Post & Mail reported. It will be the first outlet to showcase Hugo Boss's womenswear collection when it opens in April 2001 and the company has invested nearly £1m into the store. Mailbox director, Alan Chatham, said: 'This store is going to be much bigger than anything Hugo Boss has done in London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack