UK: Hugo Moves Into Mailbox
Designer menswear company Hugo Boss has become the latest high fashion name to announce it is opening a flagship branch in Birmingham. The cutting-edge clothing company will launch its largest store outside London - 4,000 sq ft - at The Mailbox, the Birmingham Post & Mail reported. It will be the first outlet to showcase Hugo Boss's womenswear collection when it opens in April 2001 and the company has invested nearly £1m into the store. Mailbox director, Alan Chatham, said: 'This store is going to be much bigger than anything Hugo Boss has done in London.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020