UK: Hunters Gets Tied Up On The Internet With IUKE Best Practice
A master silk tie maker might not be the obvious choice to find out about e-commerce, but Savile Row based Hunters Ties has just joined the Inside UK Enterprise (IUKE) best practice programme to show other British companies how to create a truly interactive business. Entrepreneurs Martin Brighty and David Fraser Walker set up www.luxuryties.com in 1996 and now have a turnover of £0.25m and a number of celebrities amongst their regular customers. And, as Martin explained: "We joined IUKE to show people that with careful planning it doesn't need to cost a fortune to set up your business on the web."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack