UK: Huntsman Polyurethanes launches new sole solutions
Footwear soling maker Huntsman Polyurethanes has launched two new products for casual and athletic footwear manufacturers.
The new additions - Avalon AST and Avalon ABEP - are said to be easy to process, ideally suited for injection moulding applications, and can help create highly durable shoe and boot soles.
Avalon AST is specifically for the athletic shoe market, where its special thermal abrasion resistance helps prevent the sole from degrading when it heats up during indoor activities like squash and basketball.
Avalon ABEP has a viscosity that increases as the temperature rises, slowing its flow during injection moulding and reducing the potential for 'flash' or overflow to occur.
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Reebok Liquid Factory reinvents shoe production
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020