SOUTH KOREA: Huvis To Buy Saehan’s Synthetic Fibre Unit
Huvis, a company that was created from a merger of the synthetic fibre divisions of SK Chemical and Samyang Corp, intends to acquire Saehan Corp's synthetic fibre operation, industry sources told the Korea Post yesterday. Saehan is now under a debt workout programme supervised by the Korea Development Bank (KDB).If Huvis acquires Saehan's synthetic fibre unit, it will emerge as Korea's largest producer of polyester filament yarn. It has already become the world's largest supplier of polyester staple fibre.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack