US: Hyosung names global marketing director
Hyosung Corporation has promoted Ria Stern as global marketing and brand director.
Her responsibilities include driving the global expansion of Hyosung's apparel fibre brands, including a new Creora spandex production facility due to open in Turkey this year.
Ria was previously Hyosung's North American marketing director.
The company also said Greg vas Nunes, its president of Americas and Europe, has left to take up a CEO post outside the textile industry.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- What TTIP might mean for US, EU textiles & apparel
- Four steps to reduce product defects
- Unlocks for the future fashion sourcing landscape
- Geo-political uncertainty and how to survive it
- Adidas raises the bar for North America sales
- H&M, VF Corp and Levi among most ethical companies
- US Q4 in brief – J Crew, Perry Ellis
- Sears has "substantial doubt" of future
- PVH Corp to acquire e-commerce retailer True&Co
- Vietnam limits hazardous chemicals in apparel
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective