USA: i2 Blames Nike Implementation For Inventory Problems
The argument over who's to blame for Nike's flawed inventory software has continued with supply chain software supplier i2 Technologies blaming Nike's customised implementation for the mistakes that have caused the sports giant to cut its earnings estimates. Nike announced earlier this week that a flaw in the inventory system from i2 Technologies has lead to insufficient stock of some footwear models and excess stock of others.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"