ITALY: IBM Helps Datatex Meet Customer Requirements
Textile and apparel solutions provider Datatex has joined IBM's PartnerWorld Industry Networks, helping it deliver solutions that meet customer requirements in the Textile and Apparel industry.
Joining the Network will help datatex to be known as a 'niche market independent software vendor' (ISV), wholly geared to the textile and apparel industry.
"Developing the datatex solution in a J2EE compliant environment allowed us to face the unmatched variety of the textile industry supply chain structure and of its manufacturing process steps", said Franco Benvadi, datatex Development Manager.
Gabriel Tal, director of ISV & Developer Relations, IBM Europe, Middle East, Africa, said: "Customers aren't seeking a one-size-fits-all solution - they want tailored, industry-specific solutions that can help solve their business challenges."
Datatex TIS Inc, the ERP software supplier that specialises in textile and apparel applications, has hired Bob Beecy as director of US marketing....
Olimpias SpA, the manufacturing organisation of fashion company Benetton group, has completed the consolidation of 10 servers designed to optimise the company's IT infrastructure by leveraging existin...
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack