USA: I.C. Isaacs Announce Extension Of Financial Credit
Sportswear designers, manufacturers and marketers I.C. Isaacs & Company, Inc (Nasdaq: ISAC) has reported that it has reached agreement with Congress Financial Corporation to extend its financing arrangement for an additional term of three months beginning on January 1, 2001. The New York and Baltimore based company announced that it was discussing with Congress Financial the possibility of a longer term extension and/or amendment of the current financing arrangement; however, no definitive agreement has been reached between the parties.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- Trump trade policy – Who knows what he'll do?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Software for financial planning and operations
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Film documents Cambodia garment workers' stories
- Pakistan suspends India cotton imports
- just-style Sourcing Survey – share your thoughts
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack