USA: IC Isaacs Q2 Profit Up 150%, Sales Slip
Designer and marketer of branded jeanswear and sportswear, IC Isaacs & Co Inc, on Tuesday posted a sharp rise in second quarter net profit to $500,000 from $200,000 in the year-ago period on the back of lower operating expenses. The company, whose brands include Marithe & Francois Girbaud, said sales for the 13 weeks ended June 30 fell 4.7 per cent to $16.2m from $17m in the same period of last with gross profit falling 20 per cent to $5.7m from $7.1m.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 17 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- Outlook 2017 – Challenges and opportunities
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- Update - Bangladesh "business as usual"
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar