USA: IC Isaacs Receives Delisting Notice From Nasdaq
IC Isaacs & Company Inc, the designer and marketer of sportswear under the Marithe & Francois Girbaud and Beverly Hills Polo Club brands, has been warned that it faces a delisting from the Nasdaq National Market for failing to meet requirements for a minimum public float and for a stock price greater than $1.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores