USA: IC Isaacs Reports Loss And Termination Of BOSS Deal
US sportswear manufacturer IC Isaacs & Co has reported a net loss for its fourth quarter and year end financial results, resulting in the termination of the licensing agreement with BOSS. For its fourth quarter figures, the company reported a net loss of $14m, or $1.77 per share, which incorporated an $8.1m charge resulting from the termination of the BOSS line. Without the charge, the company posted a net loss of $5.9m, or 75 cents per share, a drop from losses of $4.6m, or 66 cents per share, recorded in the same period last year.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Ethiopia violence undermines sourcing strategies
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Marks & Spencer top for modern slavery reporting
- Bangladesh garment workers rally for higher wages
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- H&M CEO named sustainability leader
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020