USA: IC Isaacs Swings Into Q2 Profit
Designer and marketer of branded jeanswear and sportswear, IC Isaacs & Company Inc, swung into profit during the second quarter with income from continuing operations of $243,000 versus a $2.1 million loss in the year-go period. The Baltimore-based company said net sales for the quarter fell to $17m from $18.4m mainly due to the discontinuance of the BOSS, Beverly Hills Polo Club, UBX and Isaacs product lines.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- World cotton price prospects lifted again
- Adidas NYC flagship raises the bar on sport stores