NEW ZEALAND: Icebreaker selects demand management tools
New Zealand based outdoor apparel company Icebreaker has selected the Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning solutions from JustEnough Software to help support its rapid growth.
The clothing firm, which sources merino wool directly from growers for its underwear, mid-layer garments, outerwear, socks and accessories, says it needed a system "that could keep up with the pace in which our business is growing."
Shane Woonton, global sales operations manager, adds: "It was also imperative that all of our planners - no matter where they are located - could have access to the same system and the same data."
JustEnough's OnCloud Sales Forecasting and Demand Planning solutions will help the company produce forecasts for new and existing products. They will also be used to better anticipate shifts in customer demand and analyse trends at the sales representative, customer and product levels.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
- Rana Plaza four years on – Timeline of change
- Using worker surveys to drive supply chain change
- Trump and Brexit get a dose of pragmatism
- Where does VF supply chain sit in growth strategy?
- Industry groups reaffirm commitment to Bangladesh
- Inditex, Adidas and Patagonia top ethical report
- Calls for supply chain transparency standard
- US textile industry applauds Trump executive order
- Gap unveils five-year sustainable fibres pledge
- Amazon wins on-demand apparel manufacturing patent
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2022
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Clothing Market in the Top 5 American Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts