UK: Icelandic Investors Increase Stake In Arcadia
Four Icelandic investors have increased their share in the British retailing company, Arcadia. But Arcadia, whose brands include Hawkshead and Racing Green, today said it was a "friendly investment" and no bid had been made for the company. An Arcadia spokesman said: "We have a good relationship with these investors who have been at pains to make it clear that it is a friendly investment and there is no hostile intent."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Planning is key to an effective inventory strategy
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Sears, Vince Holding, Genesco
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth