USA: iCongo Forms Sporting Alliance With TWIinteractive
iCongo, the e-commerce solutions provider and marketplace for the sporting goods industry, has entered into a three-year strategic alliance with TWIinteractive. Part of IMG, the Mark McCormack Group of Companies - one of the world's premier sports marketing companies - TWIinteractive will exclusively represent iCongo in its establishment as "the leading e-commerce solutions provider with a world class infrastructure and suite of applications to support the first fully functional trading community for the sporting goods industry, using the Internet as a complete electronic sales and procurement system."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
Paid just-style members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- Bangladesh slips as US imports decline in October
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"
- World cotton price prospects lifted again