US: Iconix agrees luxury license deal with HSN
Iconix Brand Group has announced that the company's luxury brand Badgley Mischka will be partnering with HSN, a lifestyle network and retail destination.
Badgley Mischka will launch its American Glamour collection on November 17.
The collection will include apparel, accessories and jewelry, at prices ranging from $39 to $499.
Mark Badgley and James Mischka said: "We are very pleased to be launching American Glamour with HSN. It is exciting to be able to reach out directly to both existing and new customers and offer them glamorous and chic pieces that transition from day to evening easily and are quintessentially Badgley Mischka."
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
A much-speculated clothing collection by Madonna will hit Macy's stores in August after the pop star struck a joint venture deal with Iconix Brand Group....
Taking a look at the week ahead for the footwear and apparel industry, here is news editor Joe Ayling's snapshot of just-style's latest news and insights agenda....
Iconix Brand Group has signed a deal to develop its Badgley Mischka brand throughout Greater China....
The boss of Iconix Brand Group said the apparel firm will continue to pursue acquisitions after profits soared in the fourth quarter and full-year periods. ...
Britney Spears is to front Iconix Brand Group's spring marketing campaign for junior brand Candie's, available at Kohl's Department Stores....
- Outlook 2017 – What next for apparel sourcing?
- Outlook 2017 – What else is the industry watching?
- Outlook 2017 – Strategies for sourcing success
- $1.7bn package to boost Pakistan clothing exports
- Is China about to burst its apparel trade bubble?
- M&S quality focus finally lifts clothing sales
- MAS Holdings planning second industrial park
- Sri Lanka on track to regain EU GSP+ benefits
- 22 dos and dont's – When sourcing goes wrong
- Aéropostale to reopen 500 stores across the US
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Anti-odour clothing: fresh fashion for an active lifestyle
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar