US: Iconix and Burberry resolve trademark lawsuit
A statement said that both parties were satisfied with today's (11 September) outcome and are pleased that the matter is now closed. Further details of the settlement were not provided.
The trademark case was filed last month, when Iconix' London Fog brand was accused by Burberry of using a "confusingly similar" pattern for its trench coats and scarves. Iconix defended itself at the time, while Burberry did not make any comment.
As more and more fashion firms jump onto the eco bandwagon, with new initiatives to cut greenhouse gas emissions and use more recycled materials, just-style asks whether there is a real commitment to ...
Iconix Brand Group Inc has more than doubled its fourth quarter profit on soaring licensing revenues for its apparel brands such as Candie's and Bongo, and raised its revenue projections for the curre...
Wal-Mart Stores Inc, the world's largest retailer, is to revamp its struggling apparel unit in an attempt to make sure its styles are more in tune with its shoppers and enhance speed to market....
The Beijing Silk Street Co, which owns China's famous Silk Street market, is launching its own brand to capitalise on the popular tourist attraction ahead of the Olympics....
Iconix Brand Group has entered into license agreements for its Royal Velvet, Badgley Mischka, Rocawear, London Fog, Op and Rampage brands....
Luxury goods group Burberry has increased its second-half revenue guidance after recording a 26% increase in third quarter sales....
Calvin Klein Inc has named Robert Vignola as president of the Calvin Klein Collection, a new role to support the luxury brand's restructuring and planned expansion....
Sports goods giant Nike saw second quarter revenue grow 14%, beating analyst expectations despite signs of a slowdown in the US....
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- US Q3 in brief - Rocky Brands, Gymboree Corp
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Apparel brands "ignoring" refugee abuse in Turkey
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020