US: Iconix Brand Group shuffles management team
Iconix Brand Group has unveiled a series of changes to its management team, including the appointment of Jeff Lupinacci as its new CFO, replacing Warren Clamen.
Lupinacci joins the company, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's and Umbro, with more than 20 years of experience in finance having most recently served as global CFO of IPG Mediabrands.
He replaces Clamen, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities.
In addition, Seth Horowitz, president of the men's division for Iconix, has been promoted to chief operating officer. Prior to this, Horowitz held the role of president at US-based Modell's Sporting Goods.
Rodney Hutton has been named executive vice president of the men's division. He most recently served as chief merchandising officer for Anne Klein Brands.
Hutton has previously worked at brand consultancy firm Fashion Iconic, Karl Lagerfeld and Giorgio Armani Corp.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company rebranding; company restructuring; corporate social responsibility (CSR); fi...
Iconix Brand Group has lifted its full-year earnings guidance after booking a 22% increase in third-quarter profit....
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hosiery (Women and Men) both in value (US$) and in volume (Pairs) by the following Product Segments: Socks, Sheer Hosiery, and Tights/Opaques....
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
- New American Apparel CEO sees solid platform
- Enthusiasm for tech in outdoor apparel on rise
- George at Asda on responsible retail journey
- Outlook 2015: What's happening with sourcing?
- Outlook 2015: Challenges and opportunities
- EU exploring responsible garment supply chains
- Gap to close Piperlime division
- Adidas sells Rockport for $280m to focus on sports
- Adidas and Timberland commit to responsible down
- Italian wages and conditions deteriorate
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Li & Fung Limited (494) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- E-Textiles: Electronic Textiles 2014-2024