US: Iconix Brand Group shuffles management team
Iconix Brand Group has unveiled a series of changes to its management team, including the appointment of Jeff Lupinacci as its new CFO, replacing Warren Clamen.
Lupinacci joins the company, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's and Umbro, with more than 20 years of experience in finance having most recently served as global CFO of IPG Mediabrands.
He replaces Clamen, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities.
In addition, Seth Horowitz, president of the men's division for Iconix, has been promoted to chief operating officer. Prior to this, Horowitz held the role of president at US-based Modell's Sporting Goods.
Rodney Hutton has been named executive vice president of the men's division. He most recently served as chief merchandising officer for Anne Klein Brands.
Hutton has previously worked at brand consultancy firm Fashion Iconic, Karl Lagerfeld and Giorgio Armani Corp.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Iconix Brand Group has booked a mixed set of results for the fourth quarter as GAAP earnings dropped and revenues climbed....
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company rebranding; company restructuring; corporate social responsibility (CSR); fi...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hosiery (Women and Men) both in value (US$) and in volume (Pairs) by the following Product Segments: Socks, Sheer Hosiery, and Tights/Opaques....
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
- Speed to market key to Adidas 2020 growth plan
- SuperGroup to adapt sourcing model for speed
- SOURCING: Production problems weigh on Pakistan
- PSF 2015: GAFTI gears for change in apparel auditi
- Cutting-edge companies focus on consumer needs
- Transparency call for German apparel firms
- Lululemon Athletica on “strong growth” track
- Strike at Adidas and Nike shoe factory in Vietnam
- El Corte Ingles to accelerate time to market
- Honduras “union-busting” rift unresolved
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Management briefing: Outlook 2015: Apparel industry issues in the year ahead
- Outdoor performance apparel: peaks, valleys, and green fields
- Apparel Retail: Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide
- Global market review of swimwear - forecasts to 2019