US: Iconix Brand Group shuffles management team
Iconix Brand Group has unveiled a series of changes to its management team, including the appointment of Jeff Lupinacci as its new CFO, replacing Warren Clamen.
Lupinacci joins the company, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's and Umbro, with more than 20 years of experience in finance having most recently served as global CFO of IPG Mediabrands.
He replaces Clamen, who has resigned to pursue other opportunities.
In addition, Seth Horowitz, president of the men's division for Iconix, has been promoted to chief operating officer. Prior to this, Horowitz held the role of president at US-based Modell's Sporting Goods.
Rodney Hutton has been named executive vice president of the men's division. He most recently served as chief merchandising officer for Anne Klein Brands.
Hutton has previously worked at brand consultancy firm Fashion Iconic, Karl Lagerfeld and Giorgio Armani Corp.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Iconix Brand Group has booked a mixed set of results for the fourth quarter as GAAP earnings dropped and revenues climbed....
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Hanesbrands sourcing to cut Pacific Brands costs
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- Li & Fung divests Asia distribution business
- US looks to boost trade with Sri Lanka
- US Q1 in brief: Wolverine Worldwide, Weyco
- Vietnam textile sector calls for strategy update
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard