US: Iconix executive vice president to leave
Fashion firm Iconix Brand Group has announced that David Conn, its executive vice president, will be leaving the company.
A statement said that Conn's employment agreement had expired earlier this year, and that he would transition his responsibilities over the next several months while serving in a non-executive capacity.
"David has been a valued member of our senior management team and we thank him for his significant contributions to Iconix over the past several years," said Neil Cole, chief executive officer of Iconix.
"During his tenure at Iconix, the company has grown tremendously and David has played an important role in that success."
Iconix Brand Group has announced a partnership with Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen to appear in its Rampage brand's 2009 marketing campaign....
Iconix Brand Group Inc has renewed the license agreement with Target Corporation for its Mossimo brand through to 31 January 2012....
Iconix Brand Group Inc, owner of brands such as Candie's, Badgley Mischka, Joe Boxer and Mossimo, is to develop its business in Latin America through a joint venture with New Brands Americas LLC....
Department store operator Kohl's Corporation is to be the sole US retailer of Mudd branded apparel, accessories and jewellery after signing a multi-year licensing agreement with the line's owner, Icon...
- Will new Vietnam wage hinder competitiveness?
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- How TAL Apparel is staying ahead of the game
- Gap to shutter all UK Banana Republic stores
- MAS Holdings shares commitment to sustainability
- M&S "unappealing" clothing a barrier to growth
- Modern Slavery Act boosts supply chain engagement
- Bangladesh tops China as lead cotton importer
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Apparel (GLOBAL) - Industry Report
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020