US: Iconix lifts outlooks on Q2 profit growth
- Profit jumps 31.4% to $42m versus $32m
- Revenue rose 23% to $115.1m from $93.6m
- Year-to-date profit increased 29.3% to $81.3m
Chairman and CEO Neil Cole said: "With record performance in the second quarter, we made progress on our growth initiatives driving over 20% revenue growth and 60% EPS growth."
"We believe the performance we have achieved year-to-date and over the past several years demonstrates the power of our business model, and over the next few years we expect to see additional growth as we continue to build our existing brands around the world and further leverage our strong balance sheet and free cash flow to add iconic brands to our portfolio and continue to enhance shareholder value through opportunistic share repurchases."
The company now expects full-year adjusted earnings per share to be $2.20-$2.30, compared to its earlier guidance of $2.10-$2.20. Iconix has, however, maintained its revenue guidance of $425-$435m.
Iconix Brand Group has raised its earnings guidance for the full year, despite reporting a slight decline in third-quarter net profit....
Not enough progress has been made on delivering compensation to families and workers affected by the Rana Plaza building collapse, according to a new report from the Clean Clothes Campaign and the Int...
- Fashion fit for the future – strategies for speed
- How PVH is paving the way for connected apparel
- Digitisation to drive new apparel-making models
- Pakistan industry seeks help to kickstart exports
- Under Armour Lighthouse will disrupt production
- US Q3 in brief – Columbia Sportswear, HanesBrands
- Primark sourcing chief Gordon steps down
- Child refugees found in Turkey apparel factories
- Chinese manufacturer invests $20m in US facility
- Managing change in the move to new tech tools
- Africa-Med strategic sourcing review – comparing East Africa, North Africa and Turkey
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global Sports and Fitness Wear Market 2016-2020