US: Iconix moves Rampage sportswear license to ECI
Iconix Brand Group Inc is moving the sportswear license for its Rampage brand from Larry Hansel Clothing LLC to ECI.
ECI will hold the exclusive license for Rampage sportswear and dresses, launching for spring 2009, while Larry Hansel Clothing will continue to ship Rampage sportswear through the end of 2008.
Rampage sportswear will continue to be distributed in department stores including Macy's, Dillard's and specialty stores, with retail prices ranging from $34.00 to $89.00.
Neil Cole, Iconix chairman and CEO, said he is hopeful the new partnership with ECI "will continue to successfully grow the Rampage sportswear business."
Rampage Clothing Company, established in 1982, is a lifestyle brand targeting fashion-forward young women.
Its categories include sportswear, dresses, knitwear, denim, footwear, eyewear, handbags, fragrance, swimwear, sleepwear, fashion scarves, gloves, hair accessories and small leather goods.
In addition to Rampage sportswear, ECI currently manufacture the ECI, ICE and Nicole by Nicole Miller brands, which are carried in major department stores and specialty stores nationwide.
Other brands in the Iconix stable are Candie's, Bongo, Badgley Mischka, Joe Boxer, London Fog, Mossimo and Danskin.
Pop star Britney Spears has signed up to be the new face of girls' apparel brand Candie's Only at Kohl's, Iconix Brand Group has revealed....
Apparel operator Iconix Brand has posted a 10% rise in full-year 2008 net income to US$70m, after seeing sales rocket thanks to new license agreements....
Iconix Brand Group has announced a partnership with Brazilian supermodel Gisele Bundchen to appear in its Rampage brand's 2009 marketing campaign....
Iconix Brand Group Inc has renewed the license agreement with Target Corporation for its Mossimo brand through to 31 January 2012....
- Why do modern robotics elude sportswear makers?
- Mexico makers bullish on Trump's proposed tariffs
- Traditional financing is a misfit for fast fashion
- How would end of NAFTA affect US apparel industry?
- Bagir CEO says suit-maker is back on track
- US Q3 in brief - G-III Apparel, Express
- Bagir exports first trousers for H&M from Ethiopia
- Fruit of the Loom CEO Medlin dies suddenly
- Throwaway fast fashion model needs re-think
- Crystal expands empowerment project to male staff
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022
- Global apparel markets: product developments and innovations, October 2016
- Footwear Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide_2016
- REPORT BUNDLE: Africa-Med, Southeast Asia and Central America strategic sourcing pack