US: Iconix names Horowitz president of men's unit
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Horowitz joins the company from sportswear retailer Modell's Sporting Goods, where he was president and oversaw the repositioning of the Modell's retail chain. Prior to this, he worked at Everlast Worldwide as chairman, CEO and president.
Iconix CEO Neil Cole said Horowitz's "vast experience in merchandising, retail and licensing will be an asset to Iconix's portfolio of brands".
Troubled Australian clothing maker Pacific Brands is in the midst of a multi-year transformation programme that has now claimed its CEO, Sue Morphet, who announced plans to step down as the group saw ...
Iconix Brand Group posted a 28.7% decline in seond-quarter net profit today (25 July), despite seeing sales rise....
- 2014: Year in review - Sourcing winners and losers
- COMMENT: The decline of the buying office
- 2014: Year in review - Brand winners and losers
- 2014: Year in review - Retail winners and losers
- Bangladesh: Raising the bar on apparel exports?
- Report urges overhaul of Cambodia factory safety
- Bangladesh knitting worker killed by faulty lift
- Bangladesh factory improvements “will take years”
- North Face debuts locally-grown "backyard" hoodie
- Tommy Hilfiger launches solar-powered jacket