US: Iconix names Horowitz president of men's unit
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Horowitz joins the company from sportswear retailer Modell's Sporting Goods, where he was president and oversaw the repositioning of the Modell's retail chain. Prior to this, he worked at Everlast Worldwide as chairman, CEO and president.
Iconix CEO Neil Cole said Horowitz's "vast experience in merchandising, retail and licensing will be an asset to Iconix's portfolio of brands".
Troubled Australian clothing maker Pacific Brands is in the midst of a multi-year transformation programme that has now claimed its CEO, Sue Morphet, who announced plans to step down as the group saw ...
Iconix Brand Group posted a 28.7% decline in seond-quarter net profit today (25 July), despite seeing sales rise....
- Where next for 3D design and prototyping?
- What Marks & Spencer's numbers mean for clothing
- Balance essential in garment supply chain
- Apparel buyers miss out on commodity cost savings
- Tanzania adds to Africa’s apparel sourcing mix
- Brandix named PVH ‘Global Supplier of the Year’
- Earthquake damage at Bangladesh garment factories
- Ascena Retail to buy Ann Taylor owner for $2bn
- China and India to exploit trade relationship
- AGOA delays drag on sourcing decisions