US: Iconix names Horowitz president of men's unit
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Horowitz joins the company from sportswear retailer Modell's Sporting Goods, where he was president and oversaw the repositioning of the Modell's retail chain. Prior to this, he worked at Everlast Worldwide as chairman, CEO and president.
Iconix CEO Neil Cole said Horowitz's "vast experience in merchandising, retail and licensing will be an asset to Iconix's portfolio of brands".
Troubled Australian clothing maker Pacific Brands is in the midst of a multi-year transformation programme that has now claimed its CEO, Sue Morphet, who announced plans to step down as the group saw ...
Iconix Brand Group posted a 28.7% decline in seond-quarter net profit today (25 July), despite seeing sales rise....
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Clothing seen as central focus for new Tesco CEO
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Indian apparel exporters discuss policy changes
- Change management key to PLM project success
- Crystal Group improves worker communication
- TIMELINE: Charney ousting from American Apparel
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- VF Corp books "solid" Q2 performance
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. : Reacting to a need for change
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies