US: Iconix names Horowitz president of men's unit
Consumer brand company Iconix Brand Group has appointed Seth Horowitz as president of the men's division.
Horowitz joins the company from sportswear retailer Modell's Sporting Goods, where he was president and oversaw the repositioning of the Modell's retail chain. Prior to this, he worked at Everlast Worldwide as chairman, CEO and president.
Iconix CEO Neil Cole said Horowitz's "vast experience in merchandising, retail and licensing will be an asset to Iconix's portfolio of brands".
Troubled Australian clothing maker Pacific Brands is in the midst of a multi-year transformation programme that has now claimed its CEO, Sue Morphet, who announced plans to step down as the group saw ...
Iconix Brand Group posted a 28.7% decline in seond-quarter net profit today (25 July), despite seeing sales rise....
- ANALYSIS: New pricing strategy pays off for Nike
- Alliance members buy more products from Bangladesh
- Bangladesh Accord calls on firms for more funding
- Hanesbrands praises supply chain efficiency
- MYANMAR SNAPSHOT: Textile and apparel industry
- Columbia Sportswear fined for mislabelled clothing
- Wal-Mart US chief resignation little surprise
- “Made in USA” company rapped for deceptive claims
- Accord still struggling to engage industry bodies
- Under Armour "bullish" in full-year guidance rise
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Textile Wholesaling in the UK - Industry Market Research Report
- Plunkett's Apparel & Textiles Industry Almanac 2014: Apparel & Textiles Industry Market Research, Statistics, Trends & Leading Companies
- Management briefing: Sourcing shifts: Changes and challenges
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry