US: Iconix Q3 profit boosted by Peanuts
- Q3 adjusted net profit up 32% to US$29.8m
- Revenues rise 63% to $96.9m
- Raises FY sales, earnings guidance
Licensed consumer goods business Iconix Brand Group raised its full-year guidance after seeing third quarter earnings and revenue surge up 32% and 63% respectively.
The company said all its business units recorded growth, but singled out its new contract signed with ABC for Peanuts specials, which added US$12.5m in revenue during the three months to 30 September.
“With 27 brands today that represent approximately $12bn in annual global retail sales, we are the second largest consumer products licensing company in the world, and we remain committed to expanding and growing our portfolio of iconic brands through new categories, geographies and distributions,” said Neil Cole, Iconix chairman and CEO.
The company raised its full-year revenue guidance to $323-328m, with adjusted diluted earnings per share expected to hit $1.38-1.42.
US fashion firm Iconix Brand Group has posted improved revenue and profits for the fiscal year, saying its brands had gained market share. ...
- TPP tariff phase-out guides Vietnam sourcing plans
- Why fast fashion isn't a case of one size fits all
- How Central America garment sourcing measures up
- How virtual garments could shape fashion retail
- Brexit Trade Focus – How a CANZ-UK FTA stacks up
- Ethiopia opens flagship textile and apparel park
- VF confident on "solid" sustainability roadmap
- VF Corp cuts guidance as Q2 profit plunges 70%
- Inditex and Lenzing sign textile waste pact
- EU and US dispute China raw materials duties
- Central America strategic sourcing review - a focus on Guatemala, El Salvador and Honduras
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- World Textile and Apparel Trade and Production Trends: the EU - June 2016
- Luxury Goods Retailing in Europe, 2014-2019 ; Market & Category Expenditure and Forecasts, Trends, and Competitive Landscape
- Primark Stores Limited: Retailing - Company Profile & SWOT Analysis