US: Iconix Q4 profit boosted by higher sales
- Q4 profit up 6% to $30.8m
- Revenue rises 24% to $105.3m
- Maintains full-year 2014 guidance
The company saw net income reach US$30.8m during the three months to 31 December, compared to $29m in the same period last year. Revenue, meanwhile, jumped 24% to $105.3m from $85.1m in the prior year.
During the full year, net income rose 15.4% to $142.6m, and revenue grew 22% to $432.6m.
"In 2013, we had another record year and continued to drive growth through the expansion of our worldwide footprint, our acquisition strategy of asset light businesses and global brands, and our ongoing commitment to share repurchases," said chairman and CEO Neil Cole.
"Looking ahead, as we continue to focus on international markets and additional acquisitions, I believe we can build on our success and continue to deliver increased value to our shareholders."
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
- Why China 5-year plan won't change garment-making
- Supply chains under pressure as Black Friday looms
- Navigating a turbulent sourcing landscape
- C&A building brand loyalty through consistent fit
- Jordan garment sector strong amid regional unrest
- US Q3 in brief: Burlington Stores, Guess, Chico's
- Adidas has greenest textile supply chain in China
- Global clothing and footwear trade to drop by 1.5%
- Cambodia living wage campaign kicks off
- New Balance launches first 3D printed running shoe
- Wearable technology: The future market potential for smart garments and e-textiles
- Practical Brand Sourcing Strategy
- Myanmar's Garment Sector in 2015 - now with updated members' directory
- Statistics: Trends in Global and Regional Man-made Fibre Production - 2015
- Technical Textile Markets: Product Developments and Innovations - 2nd Quarter 2015