US: Iconix Q4 profit boosted by higher sales
- Q4 profit up 6% to $30.8m
- Revenue rises 24% to $105.3m
- Maintains full-year 2014 guidance
The company saw net income reach US$30.8m during the three months to 31 December, compared to $29m in the same period last year. Revenue, meanwhile, jumped 24% to $105.3m from $85.1m in the prior year.
During the full year, net income rose 15.4% to $142.6m, and revenue grew 22% to $432.6m.
"In 2013, we had another record year and continued to drive growth through the expansion of our worldwide footprint, our acquisition strategy of asset light businesses and global brands, and our ongoing commitment to share repurchases," said chairman and CEO Neil Cole.
"Looking ahead, as we continue to focus on international markets and additional acquisitions, I believe we can build on our success and continue to deliver increased value to our shareholders."
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
- Why have US FTA imports fallen to a record low?
- Collaboration key to the future of smart textiles
- Synergies Worldwide CEO unravels sourcing shifts
- First figures show Bangladesh exports climb
- Rana Plaza three years on – Timeline of change
- Hanesbrands to buy Pacific Brands for $800m
- Lindex planning supplier sustainability scorecard
- US Q1 in brief: VF Corp, Carter's, Skechers
- Timberland sets new eco-preferred standards
- BHS receives "expressions of interest"