US: Iconix Q4 profit boosted by higher sales
- Q4 profit up 6% to $30.8m
- Revenue rises 24% to $105.3m
- Maintains full-year 2014 guidance
The company saw net income reach US$30.8m during the three months to 31 December, compared to $29m in the same period last year. Revenue, meanwhile, jumped 24% to $105.3m from $85.1m in the prior year.
During the full year, net income rose 15.4% to $142.6m, and revenue grew 22% to $432.6m.
"In 2013, we had another record year and continued to drive growth through the expansion of our worldwide footprint, our acquisition strategy of asset light businesses and global brands, and our ongoing commitment to share repurchases," said chairman and CEO Neil Cole.
"Looking ahead, as we continue to focus on international markets and additional acquisitions, I believe we can build on our success and continue to deliver increased value to our shareholders."
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Sports apparel is worn during workouts or any physical exercise to provide the wearer comfort and style. T-shirts, hoodies, shorts, and tracksuits are typical sport-specific apparel used while playing...
- How M&S plans to revamp its clothing business
- The difference between compliance and safety?
- Yarn-forward rules weigh on Vietnam TPP potential
- Footwear to see "significant" gains from TPP
- UK retailers key to domestic manufacturing growth
- Gap accused of rights violations in supply chain
- M&S to see "departure" of sourcing chiefs?
- US Q1 in brief – Guess, Burlington Stores, Sears
- Adidas Speedfactory eyes large-scale production
- H&M, Inditex and Nike rated supply chain leaders