US: Iconix Q4 profit boosted by higher sales
- Q4 profit up 6% to $30.8m
- Revenue rises 24% to $105.3m
- Maintains full-year 2014 guidance
The company saw net income reach US$30.8m during the three months to 31 December, compared to $29m in the same period last year. Revenue, meanwhile, jumped 24% to $105.3m from $85.1m in the prior year.
During the full year, net income rose 15.4% to $142.6m, and revenue grew 22% to $432.6m.
"In 2013, we had another record year and continued to drive growth through the expansion of our worldwide footprint, our acquisition strategy of asset light businesses and global brands, and our ongoing commitment to share repurchases," said chairman and CEO Neil Cole.
"Looking ahead, as we continue to focus on international markets and additional acquisitions, I believe we can build on our success and continue to deliver increased value to our shareholders."
Iconix Brand Group has upped its earnings guidance for the full year, despite booking a drop in second-quarter profit....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
This report provides information, analysis and valuable insight on developments relating to the performance apparel industry in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company...
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; company rebranding; company restructuring; corporate social responsibility (CSR); fi...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Hosiery (Women and Men) both in value (US$) and in volume (Pairs) by the following Product Segments: Socks, Sheer Hosiery, and Tights/Opaques....
This report provides an update of business news in the following categories: acquisitions, divestments and mergers; corporate social responsibility (CSR); financial results; international trade policy...
Sportswear giant Nike is rebuilding itself to cement its leadership of the global apparel market. It has sold off smaller brands Umbro and Cole Haan, to focus on the Nike brand as a tool for global ex...
The Nike brand is the most powerful asset portfolio of Nike Inc, accounting for some 85% of its total revenues. Nevertheless, the company’s other brands continue to increase their contribution to the ...
- Li & Fung looks to new frontiers for growth
- SOURCING: Worldwide change in cost competitiveness
- Gap impressed with supply chain improvements
- More licensing and less M&A for Global Brands
- Better Work programme poised to expand
- Cambodia mass faintings rise to 896 in first-half
- Ralph Lauren unveils high-performance Polo shirt
- China minimum wage rises will be tough to handle
- Cambodia garment makers condemn strike protests
- Cambodia garment industry hit with fresh strikes
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- Global market review of denim and jeanswear – forecasts to 2020
- Prospects for the Textile and Clothing Industry in Turkey
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Knitting Mills - Company Names, Financial Performance, Key Executives, and Contact Details
- China - ISA Country Report