US: Iconix raises $153m from public offering
Iconix Brand Group has raised US$152.9m from a public offering. The company, which owns and licenses brands including Candie's, Joe Boxer, Mossimo and Ocean Pacific, said it may use the proceeds for acquisitions.
In a statement, Iconix said that it had closed the public offering of 11.5m shares of its common stock at a price to the public of $15.00 per share.
The company said: "Iconix intends to use the net proceeds of the offering for general corporate purposes, which may include, among other things, funding acquisitions."
The total number of shares sold included 1.5m shares of common stock sold in connection with the full exercise of the option to purchase additional shares granted to the underwriters.
Barclays Capital Inc and Lazard Capital Markets LLC acted as joint book-running managers for the offering, with Credit Suisse Securities (USA) LLC acting as the co-manager for the offering.
Help test our new apparel sourcing tool.
Adult media company Playboy Enterprises, which licenses its brand for apparel products, has made no comment on media reports it will be sold to Iconix Brand Group....
Iconix Brand Group has completed the acquisition of a 51% controlling interest in the Ecko portfolio of brands through a newly formed joint venture company, IP Holdings Unltd LLC....
Here is a roundup of the top five most-read stories on just-style. Click on each headline for the full story....
Apparel firm Iconix Brand Group has signed a definitive agreement to acquire a controlling interest in the Ecko portfolio of brands for $63.5m....
Iconix Brand Group saw its net income increase 23% during the third quarter, to approximately $22.6m, as compared to $18.3m in the prior year quarter, thanks to growing revenues....
Iconix Brand Group has announced that actress Eva Longoria Parker and her husband, NBA San Antonio Spurs champion starting point guard, Tony Parker, will appear in its London Fog brand's holiday marke...
US-based Iconix Brand Group has reached a settlement with the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) relating to an FTC's claim that the company had not complied with certain provisions of the Children's Onli...
Iconix Brand Group has announced that the company's luxury brand Badgley Mischka will be partnering with HSN, a lifestyle network and retail destination....
- US apparel sector braces for potential cost hikes
- Trade Tracker – Trump's first weeks, Brexit agenda
- Does a hard Brexit mean hard times for UK fashion?
- Key trade issues facing US textiles and apparel
- Primark challenges critics with cotton initiative
- Li & Fung dropped from Hang Seng Index
- Bangladesh "high threat" for terrorist activity
- Vietnam apparel exports miss 2016 target
- H&M leads Better Cotton league
- Ralph Lauren new execs to support Way Forward Plan
- When Things Go Wrong - A Practical Guide to Managing Common Problems in Apparel Sourcing
- Outdoor performance apparel 2016: A broader perspective
- Technical textile markets: product developments and innovations, December 2016
- Southeast Asia strategic sourcing review – a focus on Cambodia, Vietnam and Myanmar
- Global market review of lingerie – forecasts to 2022