US: Iconix signs ad deal with Mad Men's Hendricks
Iconix Brand Group has signed a deal for its London Fog brand's fall marketing campaign with actress Christina Hendricks.
Hendricks stars in the TV show Mad Men and was recently named "Best-Looking Woman In America" by Esquire magazine. The multi-media marketing campaign will debut in October issues of fashion and lifestyle magazines such as Elle, Cosmopolitan and InStyle, outdoor and online.
Hendricks said: "London Fog is a classic brand, which I love. It also ties in to Mad Men, we used London Fog in the show and this was a nice way to tie everything together. The trench is such an iconic shape for men and women. It works for anyone - it worked in the 1960s and it works now."
Dari Marder, chief marketing officer, London Fog, said: "Christina has a modern appeal but also harks back to a bygone era, which perfectly complements what London Fog represents. She is sexy and gorgeous and the perfect woman to continue in London Fog's tradition of celebrity portraiture in our marketing campaigns."
US fashion firm Iconix Brand Group has posted improved revenue and profits for the fiscal year, saying its brands had gained market share. ...
Consumer goods business Iconix Brand Group has agreed a licensing deal for its Mossimo brand in India with wholesaler, retailer and distributor Arvind....
Clothing maker VF Corporation is to buy the bankrupt upscale denim brand Rock and Republic, acquiring the company's trademarks and intellectual-property rights....
Madonna and Iconix Brand Group has entered into its first international partnership with Hudson's Bay Company (HBC or the 'Bay') to manufacture and distribute its junior brand of 'Material Girl'....
- Supply chain mapping using the Bitcoin blockchain
- Mexico makers see rise in exports and local demand
- Euro decline weighs on Turkish clothing industry
- VF Corp confirms interest in Africa sourcing
- G-Star RAW pushes the boundaries of denim
- UK retailers to answer over human trafficking
- LF Corp to streamline planning and sourcing
- New dye-sublimation printers for sportswear
- Clothing a top category for mass personalisation
- Uniqlo owner highlights supplier factory progress
- Ethiopia – the emerging textile and clothing industry
- Global Database of the Top 1000 Apparel Producers - Company Names, Financial Performance, and Contact Details
- Management briefing: Factory safety and auditing: The key challenges
- Myanmar's Garment Sector - Opportunities & Challenges in 2015
- Global market review of workwear - forecasts to 2019