COMMENT: If you see a hatch, batten it
The kids don't know it yet. They are still dancing till dawn. But some of us who have the benefit of hindsight and the privilege of perspective believe that a serious recession is imminent. A strong view of the outlook is invited by recent announcements by the likes M&S and automotive powerhouse Ford - both legendary marketeers in their respective regions and sectors. Guest columnist Rob Golding reports.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-style gives you the widest apparel and textile market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Leonie Barrie, editor of just-style
- Steps to piloting living wage in garment factories
- How to ensure sustainability is more than a slogan
- Trump blows the case for Brexit out of the water
- US apparel retailers' November 2016 sales roundup
- Duty-free trade key to build Africa supply chains
- US Q3 in brief – Destination Maternity, Cherokee
- Taiwan textile maker investing in first US plant
- Esquel efficiency drive continues to boost brands
- Outdoor apparel sector set for double-digit growth
- Myanmar garment industry "lacking labour rights"